CISAC Work Opportunities
With 225 member societies in 116 countries, CISAC represents more than 4 million creators from all geographic areas and all artistic repertoires; music, audiovisual, drama, literature and visual arts. CISAC is presided over by Swedish songwriter, musician, singer, guitarist, producer and a member of the Swedish musical group ABBA Björn Ulvaeus and our four Vice Presidents are: South African singer, songwriter, actress, entrepreneur, humanitarian and teacher Yvonne Chaka, Mexican composer and director Arturo Márquez, Japanese painter Kazuhiko Fukuoji, and Spanish screenwriter and director Ángeles González-Sinde Reig.
CISAC protects the rights and promotes the interests of creators worldwide. We enable collective management organisations to seamlessly represent creators across the globe and ensure that royalties flow to authors for the use of their works anywhere in the world.
Within the framework of developing its capacities in database management, work identification and, more globally, technology applying to its business, CISAC is searching for a Programme Manager.
Programme Manager - role and mission
The Programme Manager will be responsible for the direction of CISAC’s technology tools and services, ensuring that information systems programmes are delivered to a high standard. The Programme Manager will work with CISAC management, societies, third parties and external providers, to deliver programmes and change within a structured framework, and mentor project team members in the best practices of programme & change management. The role will cover the delivery of programmes to societies, devising a framework which delivers programmes in an effective way, and working with the CISAC project team, societies and external partners. The Programme Manager will act as a liaison between technology and business in close coordination with societies’ experts, providing regular updates on current status and help ensure that everyone involved is aligned and working toward the same goals.
The ideal candidate for this position will have previously worked at Executive level, experience of leading a team of project managers and analysts, and delivered large programmes of change. He or she will be a strong communicator, and will be able to work with people at all levels of the organization.
Programme Manager Job Duties
- Provide Programme updates to the relevant governance forums within CISAC
- Create content for the CISAC board
- Take ownership for the technology steering committee, produce the updates, manage the agenda, produce, track & close next steps
- Account manager for key technology external providers
- Developing and maintaining relationships with societies, third parties and other stakeholders
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical staff at all levels of the organisation
- Communicate with CISAC societies and other stakeholders to clarify requirements and solve problems
- Be the key contact person between societies and CISAC for technology, business rules and process
- Management of the programme budgets
- Create and maintain programme documentation, including plans, risk & issues logs
- Offer recommendations for managing programmes/change/ governance improvement
- Ensuring high quality standards in all programmes and projects by establishing clear goals and expectations for team members
- Mentoring and guiding societies teams to help them develop their knowledge of programme and change management
- Keep the current documentation repository up-to-date and available to societies
- Adding new content to the documentation repository as new projects/change items/tools become available
- Serve as the programme/change expert and primary point of contact for societies, providing leadership and mentorship
- Work with societies and other stakeholders to define and scope projects
- Handle short-term, mid-term and long-term projects concurrently and adjust on-the-fly as priorities change
- Take on additional responsibilities as needed to help the CISAC project team meet deadlines
- Proactively identify risks and roadblocks and work with the team to find creative solutions
- Communication: The ability to convey your ideas clearly and encourage others to support your ideas & help your team collaborate and solve problems.
- Leadership: Previous experience of leading and developing programme teams
- Problem-solving: Experience of resolving business issues and finding solutions to problems, ability to troubleshoot, solve business issues and find alternative solutions to improve CISAC’s business is essential.
The ability to analyse a situation and make a decision based on the information you have, support stakeholders with the decision making process.
- Project management: Responsible for overseeing the development of new products or services. This will require strong project management skills, which involve planning, organising and directing a team to complete a task, creating a timeline for the project and ensuring that the team meets deadlines.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Prince2, MSP, MOR, Agile, APM or other relevant programme qualification
- 5 year minimum leading large transformation programmes
- Senior leadership team experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to mentor and train teams
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Advanced degrees or certifications in relevant disciplines
- Extensive experience with the delivery of multiple programmes
- 90-100k€ yearly gross salary according to skills and experience
- French social package
- Based in Paris, with flexible working organisation
Please send your application to email@example.com.